SHARE

A man believed to be in his 20s but yet to be identified has met his untimely death at Gomoa Adabrah in the Gomoa East District of the Central Region.

According to the police, the deceased was hired by one man called Mills, a pig farmer to connect the light to his pig farm and got electrocuted in the process.

“We had a call from the presiding member of the area and had to rush here but because we do not know much about electrical, we had to get help from people with electrical know-how before getting close to the body.”

In an interview with Adom News, the Dominase District Police Commander, DSP Paul Ankan said, the body has been removed from the electricity pole and sent to Winneba Trauma and Specialist Hospital while investigations are on-going.

 

Meanwhile, some residents in Gomoa Adabrah blamed workers of ECG for the man’s death due to failure of ECG workers to come to the town whenever they have electrical faults.

However, Yaw Andy who led workers from ECG to remove the body from the pole advised Ghanaians to always employ qualified personnel to connect their light for them.

Source adomonline.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here