Home Crime Dead Takoradi Girls: I leave everything in the hands of God –...

Dead Takoradi Girls: I leave everything in the hands of God – Father

 

Mr Alex Kurankye, father of Mantebea Kurankye one of the four dead girls in Takoradi believes it was the wish of God for her daughter to have departed from the world in the manner things happened and therefore leaves everything in the hands God.

He told TheNewsGh.com in an exclusive interview that  he accepts what has been put out by the police, revealing that he lost hope after the dress of his ward were found in the home of the chief mastermind.

According to him, he is currently consulting with family heads to plan a befitting burial of her daughter who is reported to have died few months after her mother passed on.

“I am a believer of Jahovah and I have nothing to say but accept what has been revealed by the police. I know the efforts they made in finding my daughter alive but things did not turn up to be the way I expected. I will therefore leave everything to God”, he disclosed.

Asked why he has refused to join the other families who are protesting the DNA results and calling for heads of some institutions he said “I am not blaming anyone for the death of my daughter. She left home alone and if anything happened to her, it is the will of God”.

Nineteen year-old Ruth Abekah went missing at Diabene in July 2; Priscilla Blessing, 21 went missing at Kansaworodo on August 17, 2018 and Ruthlove Quayson, 18 on December 4, 2018 at Butumagyebu Junction.

Priscilla Mantebea Koranchie, 18, went missing on December 21, 2018 at Nkroful.

So far three persons have been arrested including Chief mastermind of the act, Samuel Udoetuk-Wills a Nigerian was jailed recently but is still facing other charges before a Sekondi High Court after he escaped from jail in December 2018 following his first arrest.

John Oji was the second to have been arrested and the last is Chika, who was alleged to have played a key role in the whole crime and arrived in Koforidua on July 29, 2019.

Earlier this month, the Acting Inspector General of Police, James Oppong-Boanuh revealed that the girls were victims of serial kidnapping and murdering syndicate operating within the Western Regional Capital.

According to the police chief, families of all four have been notified about the outcome of a DNA test which turned positive as the remains of the girls.

 

Source: MyNewsGh.com

 

1 COMMENT

Comments are closed.