About 150 students of the Accra high school have been rushed to the Adabraka Polyclinic after eating foods served them at school.
Information available to 3news.com indicated the students complained about ‘a running stomach’ after eating the food and were rushed to hospital Monday dawn.
According to the hospital, they are all suspected to be suffering from food poisoning and Diarrhea.
According to 3news, the student were mostly final year students staying in a private hostel run by the school.
Speaking to 3news on anonymity, One of the parents of a student said, he received a call from the school authorities asking him to come and settle the bill of his ward who had been rushed to hospital.
The parent of this student stated clearly that, His child have been complaining about the foods they serve them at school for a while now but the authorities have refused to attend to the issue concerning food in the school.
The parent said, the authority say they do not have enough funds to provide good food for the students.