Ghanaian TV Presenter and Actress Efia Odo has made a very controversial post on Twitter stating that men get broken heart more than women.
She explained that many people ain’t aware of that fact because such men do hide and stay silent on their broken hearts.
She wrote on Twitter:
“Men get broken heart more than women, they’re just coded with their feelings.”
Most definitely, she might have made this post as an indirect reply to all those tagging her as a broken heart prone lady.
Her tweet will definitely spark a huge debate online.
Research made by a member of our team proved her point right. However, men are able to heal fast from their broken heart via the following ways;
- Keeping busy.
- Not being afraid to get emotional.
- Rewarding themselves.
- Getting back out there.
- Taking time to better themselves.
- Cutting all forms of contact.
- Rebounding, even if it’s casual.
- Reveling in their new-found singledom.
- Realizing that time is on their side.
- Getting a new girlfriend.
See Screenshot Below: