Below are 6 Smartphone Battery Charging Tips :
1. Avoid overnight charging.
2. Avoid full cycle charging (0 to 100) every time. Instead, charge your phone 20-80% regularly.
3. Avoid playing games or watching videos when your phone is being charged.
4. Use fast charging sparingly.
5. Do not charge your phone when the room temperature or your phone itself is is too hot. Switch it off and then charge.
6. Heat is the biggest enemy of a smartphone’s battery life. If your phone gets too heated, switch it off for a few minutes.