Although the upcoming UGHANMSA executive elections entails three candidates contesting for the position of the Presidency, Students must equally demand the same commitment, integrity, and diligence from candidates as they would expect in a contested race. They don’t need to settle for less.
Majority of students from the department has come out openly to endorse Christopher Asamoah and Rebecca Tuffour for their impacts have made since level 100.
Students from University of Ghana Nursing and Midwifery department believes in the works of CARE AGENDA. Most of their policies are feasible, and for a matter of fact it will help the department. Some policies are :
1. Restructuring and redesigning UGHANMSA sponsorship policies to widen revenue base of the association using the 4 thematic areas.
2. Advocate for scholarship opportunities for association members with specifics on the SRC scholarship scheme and Student Aid Office.
3. UGHANMSA for SDG 3 (Targets 3.1, 3.2 and 3.7)
4. My Nurse My Mentor.
5. Let’s talk health with UGHANMSA on Radio Universe.
6. Organize health programs that will enable students to commit to the nursing profession.
Finally, students are advised to kindly vote for Christopher Asamoah and Rebecca Tuffour since they have the passion and ability to serve and not only lead.