‘DEEP THINKING’, NABCO TRAINEES
1. So if NABCO was not directly mentioned in the NPP Manifesto does that mean Okada Business is more important than NABCO program as says NDC ?
2. Did NABCO reflect in the NPP 2016 manifesto before its introduction?
3. Have we forgotten the benefits of NABCO program for its beneficiaries?
4. So can’t NABCO Trainees ‘who qualify’ be made Permanent workers though not mention directly in the NPP 2020 Manifesto as was not mentioned in NPP 2016 manifesto?
5. So NABCO Trainees cannot be grateful to Nana Addo cos he didn’t mention it directly in their manifesto?
6. So NABCO is a bad initiative cos it was not mentioned directly in the manifesto?
7. Nana Addo has not done well cos NABCO Trainees are not made directly Permanent now though contract has not expired?
8. So not mentioning NABCO directly in the manifesto indicates no hope for such laudable/flagship program?
9. So not mentioning NABCO in the manifesto means been at home was far better than now NABCO beneficiaries?
10. So u sound discouraged cos NABCO was not mantioned directly in the manifesto?
“ARE ALL HOPES GONE FOR NABCO TRAINEES COS IT WAS NOT MENTIONED”?
“Permanent Jobs Agenda still feasible”
Ghanaians, youth and graduates!!!!!
Think deep on these, directly!!!
Dennis Katakyie, NABTAG President