In Ghana today with this high rate of corruption everywhere,I keep asking myself where will Ghana be if DR KWAME NKRUMAH and this minister engaged themselves in this level of corruption we see to day in this country Ghana…..!!!
Yes DR KWAME NKRUMAH and his minister could have really enjoyed corruption more and well because in those day the educated people or elite were few…
In those days the population was less…
Government workers on payroll were few…
People careless of what was going on in the affairs because there wasn’t so much medium’s to share your views nor see what was going on in the affairs of the country just a few..as we have today Facebook,Instagram,WhatsApp etc….
But today as government comes to power to do renovation on DR KWAME NKRUMAH project or infrastructure we can’t stand the level of corruption in the country we leave in today….
Am imagining if this corrupt persons were in DR KWAME NKRUMAH”S government what could have happened…..!!
Believe it or not DR KWAME NKRUMAH is still the president of Ghana,all this past and ongoing government are contractors of governance just doing renovation on this infrastructure and plans….
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME ACHIEVEMENT OF DR KWAME NKRUMAH AND TELL WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF GHANA…!!!
**University Of Cape Coast (UCC)
**Ghana National College, Cape Coast
**Mfantsiman Girls’ SHS
**Winneba secondary school.
**Apam Secondary School
**Swedru Secondary School (SWESCO)
**Fosu Training College
**Ofori Panyin Secondary School
**Techiman Secondary School
**Dormaa Secondary School
– Tema Secondary School
– Oda Secondary Sch
Labone Secondary School
**Kwadaso College of Education
– Atebubu Training College
– Berekum Training College
– Enchi Training College
– Turned University College of Gold Coast into University of Ghana (He became their first chancellor)
– Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
– Institute of African Studies,
– Kwame Nkrumah Institute of Economics and Political Science(now south campus of UEW)
– Ajumako School of Languages(now under UEW)
– Kumasi Technical Institute (now a University)
– Accra Polytechnic(now Accra Technical University).
– Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital(previously Kumasi central hospital).
– He made Korle Bu a teaching hospital and expanded its capacity by constructing the Medical, Maternity, Surgical and Child Health blocks.
– He established the Ghana Medical School.
– He made Medical care free to all citizens.
– He established GIHOC pharmaceuticals.
– He also built several hospitals and clinics.
– Abosso Glass Factory
– Zuarungu Meat Factory
– Wenchi Tomato Factory
– Kade Match Factory
– Akosombo Textiles Limited
– Kumasi Shoe Factory
– Pwalugu Tomato Factory
– Asutuare Sugar Factory
– Komenda Sugar Factory
– Kumasi Jute Factory
-:Nsawam Cannery, Brick and Tile Factory
– Tarkwa Bonsa Tyre Factory
– Bolgatanga Meat Processing Factory
– Bolgatanga Rice Mill Factory
– GIHOC Fibre Products Company
– Ghana Black Star Line with almost 15 ships
– Bank of Ghana (BoG)
– Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
– Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
– National Investment Bank (NIB)
– State Insurance Company (SIC)
-:Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT)
– Ghana Oil Company (GOIL)
– Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GHAPOHA)
– Tema Oil Refinery (TOR)
– The National Management and Productivity Institute
– Ghana Film Industries, Accra
-:Ghana Airways Corporation
– Ghana National Trading Corporation
– Cocoa Marketing Board (COCOBOD)
– Tema Steel Works
– State Housing and Hotel Projects
– Labone Estate
– Kanda Estates
– Osu Ringway Estates
– Airport Residential Area
– Patasi Estate
– Kwadaso Estate
– Buokrom Estates
– North and South Suntreso.
– Tema Township(Communities)
– Star Hotel
– Meridian Hotel
– Ambassador Hotel
Continental Hotel now Golden Tulip Accra
– City Hotel Catering Rest Houses now Golden Tulip Kumasi
– Peduase Lodge
– Ghana Film Corporation
– Ghana News Agency
– Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
– Atomic Reactor Station
– Akosombo Dam
– Restructured the British Military base into Accra (now Kotoka) International Airport.
– Tema Motorway
– Tema Harbour
– Adomi Bridge
– State Farms and Institutes
And some others beautiful and serious developmental goals of DR KWAME Nkrumah….
Let me truly add and say that MR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA and the NDC has also added to this beautiful colours of growth of DR KWAME NKRUMAH….
May God bless him and laid him rest well if not for anything for the sake of Ghana and Africa……!!!!
LONG LIVE AFRICA
LONG LIVE GHANA
LONG OUR FREEDOM FIGHTERS…
LONG LIVE CENTRAL REGION
LONG LIVE EFFUTU
LONG LIVE CPP AND NDC….!!!
EFFUTU WE FROM
EFFUTU WE SPEAK
EFFUTU WE STAND…..
YOUNG POLITICAL ACTIVIST