DID GHANA EVER HAD SOMEONE LIKE EX PREZ KUFOUR AS PRESIDENT; YESU FIRES EX-PRESIDENT…
Within the weekends the FORMER PRESIDENT OF GHANA President John Agyekum Kufour blames the first PRESIDENTS of Ghana’s most comrade Dr. KWAME NKRUMAH that Dr. NKRUMAH rush for industrialization and that is causing Ghana failing fortunes …
With the greatest respect and as a young POLITICAL ACTIVIST I will like the former president Ex-President John Kufour to come again on commenting on fix the country’s concerns by the citizens and this time around when commenting should not drow it closer to Dr. KWAME NKRUMAH achievement …
Dr. NKRUMAH is dead years ago but GENERATION upon generations still come to feel and witness what the former president Dr. NKRUMAH did in the country Ghana and the benefits attached…
As I pen as a young POLITICAL ACTIVIST I have even forgotten Ghana ever had a president called Ex Prez Kufour you are not even dead but some of us have even forgotten that Ghana once had a president like you,…ASK YOURSELF WHY…
He continued saying Dr. KWAME NKRUMAH did no planning for Ghana after attaining independence and rather zoomed into industrialization…..
Ex-president Kufour you said ex-president KWAME NKRUMAH zoomed up to industrialization without planning thank you we have head you, what also happened to all your plans for Ghana when you became president of Ghana…
YES…!! We can’t see any single thing you came to do during your time in the office…
Dr. KWAME NKRUMAH is dead but we still feel his presence in the country today and that is a clear sign of leadership with GENERATIONAL impact….!!!!
You are not dead but we the citizens have already forgotten about you and you hear trying to sabotage Dr. KWAME NKRUMAH…sorry for you NPP people…..!!!!
I will be very ashamed of m today or tomorrow to mention anything you did during your time in office because I can’t even remember not even a single one…..
But as to DR KWAME NKRUMAH who I did not even comes to meet his leadership as PRESIDENT If am ask to mention his contributions to the development of Ghana I can point as many as I can…
NOT FORGETTING THE FOLLOWING…
**UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST (UCC)
**GHANA NATIONAL COLLEGE, CAPE COAST
**MFANTSIMAN GIRLS’ SHE
**WINNEBA SECONDARY SCHOOL.
**APAM SECONDARY SCHOOL
**SWEDRU SECONDARILY SCHOOL (WESCO)
**FOSU TRAINING COLLEGE
**FOR PANYIN SECONDARY SCHOOL
**TECHIMAN SECONDARY SCHOOL
**DORMAA SECONDARY SCHOOL
– Tema SECONDARY SCHOOL
– Oda SECONDARY SCHOOL
Labone SECONDARY SCHOOL
**KWADASO COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
– ATEBUBU TRAINING COLLEGE
– BEREKUM TRAINING COLLEGE
– ENCHI Traini6ng COLLEGE
– Turned University College of Gold Coast into the University of Ghana (He became their first chancellor)
– Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
– Institute of African Studies,
– Kwame Nkrumah Institute of Economics and Political Science(now the south campus of UEW)
– Ajumako School of Languages(now under UEW)
– Kumasi Technical Institute (now a University)
– Accra Polytechnic(now Accra Technical University).
– Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital(previously Kumasi central hospital).
– He made Korle Bu a teaching hospital and expanded its capacity by constructing the Medical, Maternity, Surgical, and Child Health blocks.
– He established the Ghana Medical School.
– He made Medical care free to all citizens.
– He established GIHOC pharmaceuticals.
– He also built several hospitals and clinics.
– About Glass Factory
– Zuarungu Meat Factory
– Wenchi Tomato Factory
– Kade Match Factory
– Akosombo Textiles Limited
– Kumasi Shoe Factory
– Plug Tomato Factory
– Asutuare Sugar Factory
– Komenda Sugar Factory
– Kumasi Jute Factory
-: Nsawam Cannery, Brick and Tile Factory
– Tarkwa Bonsa Tyre Factory
– Bolgatanga Meat Processing Factory
– Bolgatanga Rice Mill Factory
– GIHOC Fibre Products Company
– Ghana Black Star Line with almost 15 ships
– Bank of Ghana (BoG)
– Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
– Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
– National Investment Bank (NIB)
– State Insurance Company (SIC)
-: Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT)
– Ghana Oil Company (GOIL)
– Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GHAPOHA)
– Tema Oil Refinery (TOR)
– The National Management and Productivity Institute
– Ghana Film Industries, Accra
-: Ghana Airways Corporation
– Ghana National Trading Corporation
– Cocoa Marketing Board (COCOBOD)
– Tema Steel Works
– State Housing and Hotel Projects
– Labone Estate
– Kanda Estates
– Osu Ringway Estates
– Airport Residential Area
– Patai Estate
– Kwadaso Estate
– Buokrom Estates
– North and South Centers.
– Tema Township(Communities)
– Star Hotel
– Meridian Hotel
– Ambassador Hotel
Continental Hotel now Golden Tulip Accra
– City Hotel Catering Rest Houses now Golden Tulip Kumasi
– Please Lodge
– Ghana Film Corporation
– Ghana News Agency
– Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
– Atomic Reactor Station
– Akosombo Dam
– Restructured the British Military base into Accra (now Kotoka) International Airport.
– Tema Motorway
– Tema Harbour
– Adomi Bridge
– State Farms and Institutes
And some other beautiful and serious developmental goals of DR KWAME Nkrumah…
Let me truly add and say that MR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA and the NDC have also added to this beautiful colors of growth of DR KWAME NKRUMAH…
So please former president Kufour please don’t pull yourself into old age politics for when you start doing that you will lose your little respect completely…..
Industrialization or whatever ever please pull yourself from the legendary DR KWAME NKRUMAH and focus on your collapsing NPP party,…Fix the country comrade Kufour and leave the late President to rest well…..!!!!!
May God bless him (DR KWAME NKRUMAH) and laid him rest well if not for anything for the sake of Ghana and Africa……!!!!
LONG LIVE AFRICA
LONG LIVE GHANA
LONG OUR FREEDOM FIGHTERS…
LONG LIVE CENTRAL REGION
LONG LIVE EFFECTS
LONG LIVE CPP AND NDC….!!!
EFFUTU WE FROM
EFFUTU WE SPEAK
EFFUTU WE STAND…..
YOUNG POLITICAL ACTIVIST