What is it that, the NPP in government today is doing to help our nation grow in all aspects of our sectors that will grow and protect our economy…!!
Seriously till now, I don’t believe or think the NPP in government has convince we the citizenery based on all the promises they gave Ghanaians and again how the NPP in opposition then criticized the NDC led by formal President H .E John Dramani Mahama and his administration…!!!!
NPP I think are agents of foreign powers or agents here in Ghana to collapse the economy of this nation planned and developed by past leadership of this nation…!!!
Under the leadership of Mr JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA and the NDC just within the greater Accra region that is for only four years…
WE HAVE SEEN
INTERNATIONAL MARITIME HOSPITAL
THE BANK HOSPITAL
SHIA OSUDOKU HOSPITAL
GHANA WEST HOSPITAL
TEMA PORT EXPANSION
REFURBISHMENT OF TERMINAL 2
KWAME NKRUMAH INTERCHANGE
TEMA MOTORWAY INTERCHANGE
AWOSHIE POKUASE ROAD
OBETSEBI LAMPTEY ROAD
BURMA CAMP ROADS PHASE ONE AND TWO
TRADE FAIR AREA
FLOWER POT ROUNDABOUT.
So think about other regions across the country,Ghana.
Even with all this and other projects built by the NDC the NPP led by Nana Akufo Addo and his communicators were seriously insulting Mr. John Dramani Mahama and the NDC,calling them all kinds of names notably amongst them was incompetent JDM etc…!!!!
Today, NPP being in power for close to 5 years,what are we seeing, as a government they have not done anything for the citizens apart from supervising the achievements of the formal president MR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA and NDC even with the supervision is getting out of hands…
For an administration just supervising projects built and completed by the former president MR JOHN DRAMANI MAHAMA and NDC have a look at the level of how things are being taxed in the country…!!!
TAXES INTRODUCED BY THE NPP/AKUFO-ADDO/BAWUMIA GOVERNMENT.
A) New taxes introduced by the Akufo-Addo/Bawumia/NPP government during their first term (2017-2020) which Ghanaians are paying till date:
1. 3% VAT FLAT RATE
2. 5% increase in VAT by making the GETFUND levy and NHIL straight taxes.
3. 5% National Fiscal Stabilization levy (extended beyond expiry date of 2017)
4. 2% Special import levy (extended beyond expiry date of 2017)
B) First term (2017-2020) taxes that were imposed on Ghanaians, collected and later withdrawn:
5. Luxury vehicle tax (GHS1000 to GHS2,500 depending on engine capacity of vehicle)
6. 50% increase in Communication Service Tax (CST)
C) New taxes introduced in 2021 by the wicked Akufo-Addo/Bawumia/NPP government:
7. 1% COVID-19 health recovery levy on the 3% VAT flat rate, making it 4% now.
8. 1% COVID-19 health recovery levy on the 2.5% National Health insurance levy, making it 3.5% now.
9. 5% financial sector clean-up recovery levy.
D) NEW TAXES IMPOSED ON FUEL PRICES in 2021:
10. 20 pesewas Energy Sector Recovery Levy on every liter of diesel and petrol
11. 10 pesewas Sanitation levy (“Borla”) tax on every liter of diesel and petrol
12. 18 pesewas energy sector recovery levy on every kilogram of LPG
E) INCREASES IN EXISTING TAXES/LEVIES ON FUEL PRICES FROM 2017 TO DATE:
13. 30% increase in Energy Sector levies (ESLA), extended beyond its original duration of 5 years to now 15 years.
14. About 11% increase in Special Petroleum Tax (from 41 pesewas to 46 pesewas) on every liter of diesel and petrol.
15. 200% increase in BOST MARGIN from 3% to 9%.
16. 67% increase in Fuel Marking Margin (from 3 pesewas to 5 pesewas) per liter of petrol and diesel.
17. 40% increase in Price Stabilization and Recovery Levy on fuel products (from 10 pesewas & 12 pesewas on petrol and diesel respectively, to 14 pesewas and 16 pesewas on diesel and petrol respectively)
18. 25% increase in Primary Distribution margin from 8 pesewas to 10 pesewas.
19. 36% increase in Unified Petroleum Price Fund (UPPF) from 22 pesewas to 30 pesewas.
20. Increase in Road Fund Levy from 46 pesewas to 48 pesewas on every liter of diesel and petrol.
F) NEW KILLER TAXES IN THE 2022 “AWUDIE” BUDGET
21. Bawumia (Digital) Tax of 1.75% on all electronic transactions. This includes:
* a 1.75% Momo Tax
* a 1.75% Bank Transfer Tax
* and a 1.75% Inward remittance (“Borga”) Tax.
22. 15% increase in fees and charges of government. This affects all fees paid for government services including:
* Company Registration at Registrar General’s Department
* Passport fees at the Passport office
* Food and Drugs Authority certificate fees
* Government Hospitals Fees
* Energy Commission fees
* Public University fees
* DVLA fees (road worthy fees, drivers license fees etc.)
* Immigration fees (work permits, residential permit fees)
* NCA fees
* EPA fees
* NPA fees
* Birth and Death Registry fees
* Airport fees
NB: All these fees will go up by 15% upon the approval of the 2022 “Awudie” budget by Parliament.
23. Reversal of 50% and 30% benchmark value discounts on 42 categories of imported goods and vehicles respectively.
This simply means that the prices of: vehicles, pharmaceuticals including condoms, sugar, rice, aluminum roofing sheets, toilet paper, facial tissue and towel, chocolate, palm oil, mosquito coils, ceramic tiles, aluminum products, Portland cement, cement paper, clinker, matchet, boxes of paper, water and soft drinks, fruit juices, tomato paste, Ketchup, furniture, toilet soap, laundry bar soap, lubricating oil, alcoholic beverages, biscuits, pasta, spaghetti, noodles, macaroni, indomie, animal products, textile and textile articles, electrical machinery and equipment among others; will go up between 20% to 30% in the coming days.
The amount of money borrowed without anything to show is also a different case altogether….!!!
WE THINK EFFUTU
WE THINK PROGRESS
I CAN SEE HOW DEEPLY THEY ARE POTTING TO ASSASSINATE ME COMPLETELY BUT REMEMBER
THE STRUGGLE WILL MAKE SENSE ONE DAY
LONG LIVE CENTRAL REGION
LONG LIVE EFFUTU CONSTITUENCY
LONG LIVE 21ST CENTURY REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE
EFFUTU WE FROM
EFFUTU WE SPEAK
EFFUTU WE STAND
EMMANUEL KWESI EGYIR
YOUNG POLITICAL ACTIVIST
020 948 9343